Question
Posted by: concerned | 2010-11-16

chest/breast pains

Following my preious question - I had an ECG done which was apparently normal. But I still have the pains in my chest (mostly on left side under breast but also both breast areas and a little in the centre) I also have a very stiff back. My breats also feel heavy and sometimes they sting. I am worried because I am sore and uncomfortable and would like to know what is causing this

Hallo Concerned
Heavy sore breasts can be caused by hormonal imbalances (usually high progesterone). Pains in the chest wall or muscles can be due to inflammation (Tietze syndrome) or costochondritis or due to referred pain from muscle spasm of the back muscles
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-16

Hallo Concerned
dr Bets