Question
Posted by: Ghal | 2009/12/17

Chest Tightness

Hi Doc,

I have problems with my chest. Every morning i wake up tired even though I had a good night' s rest. I' ve had a history of asthma when young, and now i have this tight feeling around my chest. The tired feeling is also situated around the chest area. Further to this, i have chronic sinus and have been getting chest infections regularly this year. Please help!

regards,
Ghal

Hallo Ghal
You may have asthmatic bronchitis. Please see your doctor for an examination and if needed, a lung function test, so that they can start cortisone and inhalers if necessary. I also think you need antibiotics to clear up the sinusitis and using Beconase aqeous nose drops may prevent the sinusitis.
Dr Betd

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/18

Hallo Ghal
Dr Betd

Reply to cyberdoc