Question
Posted by: V | 2010-06-25

Chest pains and night sweats

Last night I started having some chest pains, they didn''t last long though. After I had gone to bed I woke up during the night dripping with sweat. My job is stressing me out a lot so I''m not sure if it could be anxiety attacks that I''m having or if it''s something else. Please advise

V

It is most probably due to anxiety but you will however, have to consult your doctor for medication. I also suggest that your doctor refers you for a stress ECG to evaluate your heart, in order to exclude heart disease.