Posted by: Michelle | 2012-03-15

chest pains after taking akrinor

I was just put on akrinor for low blood pressure. I took half a tablet yesterday afternoon and was fine. This morning I took one tablet and later in the morning I started to feel strange pains in the middle of my chest. The pain was worse when I move. What should I do? Is the pain related to the medication? I have never before experienced pain in my chest like that. It lasted a few hours.

It is possible that you suffered a side effect from Akrinor use and I suggest that you reconsult the doctor who prescribed it for an ECG to evaluate your heart and to exclude the possibility that Akrinor was the cause for your chest pain.