Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2010/10/04

Chest pains @ 31

Hi Doc,

I am 31 Woman. a little overweight, nothing major i think. i had my 1st baby in Sept 2009. l am on Yasmin. this past weekend, i experienced a bit of slight chest pains that i do not understand, it''s a bit to the centre left, my guess id the heart area. could this be serious?

Hallo Jenny
This could also be due to acid reflux, chest wall pain (rib or muscle) or even esophagus spasm. If you have a family history of heart disease or high cholesterol/blood pressure, ask your doctor to check it out.

2
Posted by: s | 2010/10/04

Hi. Could be muscular, (any pain in your back/scapula?)but rather get doc to check it out.

Reply to s
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/04

Hallo Jenny