Posted by: Irmarie | 2012-03-13

Chest pains

Had left side chest injection for 3 week and then got beter but for 3 month now i still have Chest Pain, Chest Tightness Chest Pressure, Chest Discomfort. Cant take a deep breath and diffeicalt breathing . My GP gave me asma pump and is really help me a lot but then i when to a Pulmonologist and he said he does not know what is wrong with me. there nothing he can see. And it does not really look like a have asma or need to use the asma pump. what must i do i hate feeling like this and dont know what to do anymore .

Female 26

I suggest that you get a second opinion from another pulmonologist. Also ask your doctor to explore the possibility that you might be suffering from panic attacks, causing the tightness in your chest.