Question
Posted by: Avi | 2010/11/16

Chest Pains

Hi there. I been having these strange feelings for about a month recently. My chest has become very tight. Im very sensitive so anything harsh said to me I tend to keep thinking about it &  emotionally Im not strong at all so theres alot that I got through emotionally especially with words from others &  recently the more I think about my problems or even speak about it my chest cramps alot.It feels tight, I get tingles here &  there on my arms but I shake it off. I dont really worry too much because I had an ECG done last year sometime &  it came out clear &  the doctor said its nothing to worry about but in recent times its been hard since i went through quite an emotional roller coaster regarding my pets that really got me down. The pain now &  then comes on its on even when im perfect but when I tend to stress about certain issues it hurts really bad &  I cant move my neck from side to side or even make a slight move because it pulls alot, its like pins in the middle of my chest.thats where the pain is located. Should I be worried. im sure its nothing right since my test came out clear &  there shows nothing wrong with the heart.

Hallo Avi
You have typical panic attack symptoms and it may help you a lot to get treatment with a medication like Aropax. Please talk to your GP or a psychiatrist for a prescription. You may also benefit from seeing a psychologist to teach you some stress relieving techniques. Please don't suffer one day longer, there are very effective medications available, and this is not something you can manage on your own.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: sympathetic | 2010/11/16

I know from my own experiences that stress and anxiety can bring on all kinds of symptoms. I have recently been experiencing chest pains to which I am stil ltrying to find the cause of. But when I start thinking about it I suddenly start feeling " heart attack"  related symptoms. I had an ECG which was also normal.
It seems to me you could be having some kind of panic attack - look up the symptoms of panic attack it might help to to understand what is happening.

Reply to sympathetic
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/16

Hallo Avi
dr Bets