Question
Posted by: lilly | 2010/04/30

chest pains

I have a sinus prob, and recently I have notice that I cough and my chest gets very dry and painful, I sometimes wish I can scratch it on the inside I can hardly breath but it goes away after few minute, do I have asthma, or is it my sinus getting worse

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

it sounds like you are describing a post nasal. i would suggest reducing your wheat and diary intake. Use Kali mur tissue salts to help to drain the sinuses. You can use Sterimar to drain the sinuses as well - nasal spray. If the cough persists for more than 10 days then consult your practitioner for an examination.

DR Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za