Posted by: Jice | 2010-03-24

Chest pains

Over the last few days I have been experiencing unusual chest pains, mostly at night but lately during the day aswell, Its painful when I drink or eat somehing, the pain feels like everything is blowing up inside my chest.

When I east or drink if feels as if everything runs down into my body even coughing and sneezing gets painful. It feels like i have got permanent heart burn. the pain is in the centre of my chest and spreads left and right of chest. I''m feeling very tired and short of breath, I have an acidy.burn taste in my throat.

Is this anything to be concerend about.

It sounds like if you are suffering from gastroesophageal reflux. It is possible that cardiac problems will cause the same symptoms and it is therefore, of utmost importance that you consult your doctor for a full examination and a referral for a possible gastroscopy and a stress ECG. Once these tests have been done, a proper diagnosis can be made and you can start with the correct treatment.