Question
Posted by: Daisy | 2009/03/17

Chest Pains

I need some advice I have had a sharp pain on the left hand side of my chest since last night does anyone have any idea what it could be.

Dear Daisy
This could be due to an infection in your lung or inflammation of the chest wall ( ribs or muscle) If it does not subside, see your doctor

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01

sorry meant to say 10 hours not 19 hours

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01

I also have been havin a sharp pain in my chest....just above where the rib cage ends...it started this morning that would be 19 hours and tried meds called Merck-Diclofenac Sodium 50mg .....2 this after and 2 this evening...it hasnt gone away though the pain is less sharp.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/01