Question
Posted by: debbie | 2010/06/17

Chest pain discomfort

Hi, I have been experiencing chest pain in the middle of my chest and on the right side of my chest. It feels like when you get a wind, but it is not wind. I went to my doctor, he did an ECG and it showed everything is normal. I am still experiencing this tight feeling in my chest, like I want to open up my chest. I get it even when I am just lying in bed.

Hallo Debbie
It may be tightness in the lungs if you have symptoms of Asthma or spasm of the esophagus if you have acid reflux. Discuss with your doctor as you may need an x/ray or lung function test, or a barium meal to check for esophagus spasm.

3
Posted by: Cindy-Lee | 2010/06/17

are you having a lot of caffeine? it tends to give some people the same type of pain that you are describing. my boss had it and when he cut down his caffein intake the pain went away.
just a thought!

Reply to Cindy-Lee
Posted by: D | 2010/06/17

Hi. It could be muscular. Ask your doc for Rivotril. It really helps. I had a similar experience to you, and ended up that a chiropractor got me right in 2 sessions (after suffering for 2 months!)

Reply to D
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/17

Hallo Debbie