Question
Posted by: Tee | 2012-05-23

Chest Pain

Hi DOc,

Im 21 years old. 250 lbs and recently ive been eating healthy and not drinking soda, or eating fast food and sweets and things of that nature. Ive noticed i''ve been passing stool a lot more often than I have and also its been loose and liquidy (not like diarhea) and yellowish brown in color. Also, Ive been haveing chest oain on the right side close to the center of my chest its a sudden dull achy pain that last a few seconds and goes away. This morning ive felt it about 5 times in 3 hours. Is any of this related? am I ok?

Thanks in advnace,

Tee

Tee

I strongly suggest that you consult a doctor for a stress ECG and cardiovascular work-up, to determine if your symptoms are related to cardiovascular disease. It is possible that your chest pain is due to a muscular skeletal cause but it is of utmost importance that you consult a doctor to have a diagnosis made. I also suggest that the doctor does a stool analysis to determine the cause for your loose stools. Also ask your doctor to do a serum insullin level to determine if you are pre-diabetic.