Question
Posted by: ol | 2012/01/23

chest pain

Hello doctor
The last few days i''ve had a strange pain in my chest. It''s quite high in my chest and more to the left of my centre. I feel it especially acutely when I inhale. I havent notice that any particular activities aggrivate it, infact it can happen quite suddenly while I''m just sitting on the couch. Do you have any idea what this could be?

There are a multitude of possible causes for your symptoms, which range from gastric reflux to plural disease, as well as heart pathology. I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, blood tests, an ECG, chest x-ray and gastroscopy, as soon as possible.