Question
Posted by: Chestpains | 2011-07-28

Chest pain

I''m 10 weeks pregnant.

Yesterday I didnt feel too good as if i had a cold so i stayed at home in bed. As the past I started feeling better except in the afternoon i started getting a pain on the right side of my chest right next to mybrest bone.

The pain only happens when i breath in. If I take shallow breaths its ok but hurts when taking a deep breath.

The pain is worsened if I lie on either side but it is ok if I lie flat on my back. It seems to hurt then with every breath instead of just a deep breath like wehn lying flat or sitting up.

I though it might be heartburn or indigestion so i drank some gaviscon.

I went to sleep but woke up at 1 with the chest pain. I was able to fall a sleep again. this morning i feel fine in terms of i dont feel sick or flu anymore but the chest pain is still there.

There are a multitude of reasons for chest pain. It can range from skin disease, muscle strain, pleuritis, heartburn or more serious eschemic heart disease. Reflux gastritis are the most likely cause for your symptoms but you will have to consult your doctor for an examination as soon as possible to have the correct diagnosis made.

1
Posted by: Chest Pain | 2011-07-28

PS I have have also been plagued with itching on my stomach and sides of abdomen. The dr said it looked like some kind of allergy.

Reply to Chest Pain