Question
Posted by: sheri | 2011/02/23

chest pain

for the past 2 days, have i experienced chest pains. it goes away, and return suddenly. i''ve taken painkillers (panado) when i went to sleep last night. when i started moving this morning, it was back. even now, while typing, i experience a bit of discomfort. i doubt that it will be my heart, as i''m not sweating or having trouble breathing. it''s just the constant pain, and even when i breathe deep. can it be my muscles?

Hallo Sheri
Rather go for an examination, especially if the pain is in the middle of your chest and pressing, or spreading to the jaw or R arm - it could be muscle (will be sore on movement) or lung related (sore with breathing in deep, coughing or sneezing and more sharp usually) but it is always safer to ensure that it is not heart related by doing an ECG.

2
Posted by: pain | 2011/02/24

I also received several times pains in my chest but more to the left or right side and somewhere under my arm. The dr said it''s inflamation in my muscles. Sometimes it is very bad

Reply to pain
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/23

Hallo Sheri