Question
Posted by: Bea | 2011-01-13

Chest pain

I''ve been breastfeeding for 7,5 months now and I''ve been on Eglonyl for the past 6 months. Since last week I''m experiencing upper chest pains - it feels like sore muscles, but I''m concerned that it may be something else as I haven''t done anything that could cause sore muscles in my chest. Can I take Eglonyl for so long? I''m planning to breastfeed until my baby is 12 months.

I can't tell what the chest pain is due to. You should see your GP about this. You can use Eglonyl, but do you still need it?

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-16