Posted by: L.De Jager | 2010-11-12

Chest pain

I have been having chest pains for about 2 weeks nou, it starts with a very bad headace but just on the right hand side, then my right arm starts feeling funny, then the pain goes over the right hand side of my chest and my arms gets numb and hande gets pins and needles, i also feel sort of disorientated at times when this pain starts, not every time, can you please tell me what this might be? (I do struggle with migranes)

I definately suggest that you consult a doctor, as these chest pains could be due to a cardio-vascular cause. Your doctor will have to do a full examination and stress ECG to determine the cause of your symptoms.

Posted by: SB | 2010-11-12

You should go and see a doctor - eve if just to give you peace of mind

Reply to SB