Question
Posted by: james | 2010/01/14

chest pain

Have been having some chest discomfort for the past couple of days. It is in the upper left near where my shoulder meets my chest. I check my BP and pulse, and they seem normal. Last check 103/71 48. I am 44, a smoker, and normally active.. but have been relatively sediment for the past few months. Any ideas?

Hallo James
If you have risk factors for heart disease ( family history, diabetes, gout, high cholesterol, smoking) and the pain is a "pressing" type of pain, rather let them do an ECG to exclude possible ischemic heart disease.

2
Posted by: james | 2010/01/18

Went to the cardiologist this morning. Did an EKG, all results and signs seem normal. Doing a stress test and blood work next week.

Reply to james
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/15

Hallo James

Reply to cyberdoc