Question
Posted by: erica | 2009/12/10

chest pain

I was diagnosed with bronchitis about 4 days ago. A day ago I started to cough very vigorously for about 1 minute straight. A couple hours later I had a sever pain in the right side of my ribs. It is painful to lay on my back, moving from lying to sitting, inhalation, sneezing and movement of my right arm. I took ibu but it did not help the pain. Do you think it is possible I broke a rib or does it sound more like a strain? Thank you

Hallo Erica
You could have cracked a rib or tore a small muscle in the chest wall. Maybe you should rather let your doctor have a look.

2
Posted by: also | 2009/12/10

also, is 2000mg of amox a day alot?

Reply to also
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/10

Hallo Erica

Reply to cyberdoc