Question
Posted by: laura | 2009/01/23

chest pain

Long ago i used to have a pain on my chest, that used to happen when iv been thinking a lot or either stressing, it sometimes makes it hard for me to breathe. nw im having the pain everyday that it gets worse on every body position i do. is ths natural,or is it heart related, plz help

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Laura,
It is important that all chest pain is properly investigated by your medical doctor asap. Your symptoms may well be related to heart or lung function. If you have the all clear from your medical doctor then we can discuss other options.

Dr Guy Ashburner