Posted by: Anonym | 2009-01-07

Chest pain ...

while you are exercising could be made better when slowing down or could it be due to low magnesium levels or one or other lack in nutrition?
Would it be harmful to drink an additional magnesuim and calcium supplement while drinking a multi-vitamine?

Dear Anonymous
You first have to exclude any heart disease with an examination and ECG test - you should not drink more than the suggested dose of magnesium or calcium supplements per day and I don't think this will make a difference to the chest pain

Posted by: Anonym | 2009-01-07

And I forgot to mention that I didn' t drank my Neo Mercazole or Risperdal last night as it wasn' t possible so I' ve just drank it this morning so actually skipped one dose and sweated alot but also think I would have to push myself for various reasons.

Reply to Anonym