Question
Posted by: Sheyaam | 2010/06/16

Chest, back and face acne

I have been suffering from chest acne for about 5 years now. Its not as bad as my face but it is really unpleasant and unattractive. I dont know what to do or use anymore. I cannot afford expensive treatment and do not know how to treat it.

Could you please advice? I dont know what the cause of this is, I sometimes have on my chest, back and face. It impacts my self esteem and my dress code. I dont know what to do anymore.

Please advice?

Hallo Sheyaam
It may help to use a topical antibiotic lotion like Eryderm and benzoyl peroxide like in Oxy 10 on the area.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/16

Hallo Sheyaam