Question
Posted by: Riekie | 2013/01/18

chest

I have lung cancer now for a year I only mention it because I dont know if it is related to what I felt today it felt like a bubble that went threw my chest, at that moment I were dissy It is better now but every now and then it feels like I get dissy

Riekie

It is possible that you have experienced a pulmonary embolism. This is a blood clot that forms in your leg and can lodge in your lungs. It is also possible that "an air bubble collapsed". You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and chest x-ray to exclude a spontaneous pneumothorax, as soon as possible.