Question
Posted by: Sheelah | 2011/09/29

Chemo drugs

Hi - am looking to purchase chemo drugs ( have the prescription) but not sure where i should try. Need to find the prices first.
thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Sheelah

Your best option would be to contact the pharmacy at a private hospital with an oncology section. Otherwise, contact the reception of your prescriber doc and ask for the name of a pharmacy.

4
Posted by: Health24 Admin | 2011/10/05

Hi Sheelah,

The Expert can only see new posts from inside the Admin system and not comments or user replies - we have reposted your second question - watch for Pharmacist''s reply.

Kind regards
Health24 Admin

Reply to Health24 Admin
Posted by: Sheelah | 2011/10/03

Please respond ASAP.

Reply to Sheelah
Posted by: Sheelah | 2011/09/30

I am in zimbabwe and i wish to bring in the drugs for my moms treatment as i believe the cost here is exorbitant. Therefore i have no details of an oncologist in SA and the prescriber is in Harare.

Reply to Sheelah
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/09/30

Hi Sheelah

Reply to pharmacist