Posted by: Lani | 2008-12-04

Chelation Therapy &  Heart Disease

Does Chelation therapy actually work for heart disesase? (Heart Doc' s site was down, hence my note to you).

My Dad is 56 years old, had a few heart attacks, 1 double-bypass and now has a pacemaker (all in the last 5 months). He has diabetes, high blood pressure and about 35% heart function left. The cuts on his legs (where they took out the veins for the bypass) are still not properly healed, and they are starting to swell and get infected from the inside outward. He has been to more doctors than I can count to try and fix his legs, but they all just give him antibiotics and send him home. The antibiotics are clearly not working, so I decided to ask around a bit about alternate therapies to use for his problem.

A lady at work told me about Chelation herapy, and that she has been using it with great success. I told my Dad about this. He is very keen to try it out as he is now desperate to lead a pain-free, walking life. I decided to research Chelation therapy to better understand the therapy before having my Dad go through with it.

I have done a lot of reading and I must say, I am very confused. The results were 50/50. 50% label it a ' miracle'  and the other 50% label it as ' life-threatening' .

How do I know who to beleive? I don' t want my Dad to fall under the latter...

Your opinion will be greatly appreciated.

Expert ImageNatural health

Chelation therapy has been proven to assist the cardiovascular system. i know of patients that needed bypass surgery and after treatment (chelation) did not need this. you need to speak to someone who specialises in this. email me and i can send you someone tel.

Dr Debbie