Question
Posted by: NG | 2009/03/12

Q.

Chela Preg

How is chela preg vs other pre natal multi vitamins?

Expert's Reply

A.

There are many multivitamins on the market and chelapreg is fine. As the other respondents have said, folic acid is the most important.

5
user comments

C.

Posted by: mommy | 2014/04/11

chela is very good I've used it ever since I found out im preggies. Im 6months now and baby is healthy,growing and kicking a storm! We're expecting our healthy girl on 6 August 2014

Reply to mommy
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/04/09

I'm in my third trimester and have been using Chela Preg since I found out that I am expecting. My baby's growth is perfect and I don't have any weird cravings. I trust the product and would recommend it to all expectant moms. It's quite fascinating how your body tells you exactly what you need. If you feel like yoghurt, soup, or whatever 'normal' foodstuffs, have it! There's no better doctor than your body itself!

Posted by: PREGGIES | 2009/03/12

When i first found out i was preggies at my GP he prescribed Chela Preg. It is quite popular and cheaper (R66 at Dischem) but i' ve now changed to Preg Omega - it has has Omega 3 which is essential for brain and eye development for the baby. it is more expensive but if you are trying to conceive you can take chela Preg with another vitamin called Mum-Omega ( i' ve heard it aids in conception) although it' s price ranges from about R145 + R66 for Chela Preg. If you read alot of vitamins stress the importance of Omega 3 and 6. hope this helps.

Reply to PREGGIES
Posted by: Rosy | 2009/03/12

Well I am 6 weeks pregnant, my doctor says i dont need any vitamins except normal folic acid, i was aking chelapreg nad mumomega before seeing him, which together came to R200 per month, now folic acid a month is just R15. The doctor says these pills are just a money making scheme and because i am so early, it is actually dangerous to take anything! If u read the back of the box of these pills it says it needs to be taken before conception, it plays on our emotions as women, FOLIC ACID most important!

Reply to Rosy
Posted by: mom | 2009/03/12

I am on Chela preg as well.It is very popular amoungst preggie woman. All I know is that it sells very well and also many gyanes recommend it. I always stock up when i see it , because sometimes I battle to get stock.

Reply to mom

Want to comment?