Posted by: DW | 2009-07-17

Cheers, this life is just too pathetic. No Matter what i try do, nothing works out. Ha! I got to the oint where I hate myself so much, I just don' t give a damn anymore. Ha Ha Ha, imagine, being at 29 years old and trying your hardest to try to get a girl to go out with you, and trying your best to try to get a relationship because being lonely is the worst thing on this earth. No, I have never pushed a girl before, or kept phoning/sms/bugging her. I know when someone is not interested in someone, wasn' t born yesterday. I will die wondering what it feels like to have someone special, to have someone to hold, to walk around holding hands like everyone else. I imagine everyday what it must feel like to go to bed with someone in your arms, and wake up with someone next to you. Never happened in my life before.

Ha, I am a someone so respectful to others, that even even in a fight, I could never hit that person back, because I know what it feels like.

So to everyone who tried to mess my life up, well done, you have succeeded, right down to the bullies at school. And to all the ladies that I have asked out on dates (and made a fool of myself plenty a times trying to start a converstation with you in a club/bar), well, maybe it was never meant to be, but surley there must have been at least one of you interested. I hope that you have all found that someone special, and will never lead a lonely life like I did.

To everyone else that did listen and tried to help when I wanted someone to talk to, thanks.

We were all put on this planet for a reason. What mine was, I do not know.

You will still find out what it's like to be so special ( you already ARE special, but it is mos noticeably revealed in a relationship with someone else who you find special ). Some people are fortunate enough to find that earlier in life, some later. You haven't yet found your reason for finding a fulfilling purpose for your life here --- you will, if you persist.
DO NOT GIVE UP. The struggle will prove to be worth it. More people have followed this longer path than you realize, but it is wprthwhile to persist. You probably deserve to work wioth a shrink / counsellor to draw useful rather than gloomy conclusions and lessons from your experiences so far, and to formulate realistic and fruitful plans for a better future.

Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-07-17

I love all people even you as you are a creation of God and its not about you but about how you reflects GOD" S LIGHT (love) THAT you reflect on to others. I sometimes get very aggitated when people touch me as I just want to be left alone so I can' t feel your pain from not being hold as God' s love is enough even when we alone it will pull us through. Maybe phone your shychologist as they just know how to make you feel all better ...

Reply to Zexeon