Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/08/18

CHECKIN

Hi CS ,I just want to understand what to make of this ,my boyfriend HIDES his phone at all costs,would even take it to the bathroom with,i must confess once i got hold of his phone ,saw a lot of sms from this one girl and i replied to that girl(i said my fiance found out about us so dont ever contact me again),probably the girl asked him about it ,but why the secrecy i leave my phone anywhere cause I have nothing to hide ,but his has locking codes and he hides it or soemtimes he switched it off!

It surely sounds as though he does have something to hide, and with the history of his relationship with the other girl, is definitely suspicious. Haven't you calmly talked with him about WHY he chooses to be so secretive, and how it makes you feel ? Suggest couples counselling, or consider ending the relatonship --- it doesnt sound as though he's all that into you, does it ?

2
Posted by: lis | 2008/08/18

hi there. that sounds exactly like my ex boyfriend!!! he did the same thing with his phone, and if i even picked it up he would freak, and shout at me!!! it turned out he was sleeping around behind my back! boy, am i glad i gave him the boot!!! x

Reply to lis
Posted by: case | 2008/08/18

The chances are good that he is anyway cheating on you and certainly has something hiding. If he wasn' t hiding something from you, he wouldn' t have either take his cellphone with him or lock/switch off the phone. Just the fact that he does these things makes it very suspicious.

Reply to case