check up essentials

I am 58, female, menopausal and have not had a thorough check-up for years- it has always been just one little thing at a time. At my age and considering that I am overweight and unfit although I feel strong and healthy, what are all the screening tests that I should have done? I am on eltroxin 0,05mg and had a hysterectomy many years ago. I have one ovary. I do not use HRT but take many natural otc supplements. Also, what sort of complaints do I report to the doctor? Every little ache and pain and stiffness? Fatigue? Neuralgia? Sinusitus? Loss of sense of smell? Loss of concentration? I don' t want to appear to be a hypochondriac.

Dear Anonymous
Ask your doctor to do a full medical exam for someone your age. What you can do is write a list of all the symptoms you currently experience, and also a list of all medication ( OTC and vitamins included)
You probably need at least a thyroid function test, cholesterol and sugar test, ECG and urine test.