Question
Posted by: Tokollo | 2010/04/19

Cheating Wife? Please advice

For five to six weeks I have been suspecting that my wife is cheating on me. She has been working with a male colleague. But suddenly the working relationship has become even more personal. I mean they are exchanging sms outside of work and these sms are not even work related, she even goes out on a date with this guy secretly.

am I overreacting when I suspect that there is something going on.

SMS that are not work-related don't need to be axchanged between people who are just work colleagues. And secret dates are hardly anything but cheating. IS marriage counselling an option ? It surely doesn't sound as though you are over-reacting

4
Posted by: Tebogo | 2010/04/19

She might be cheating she might not be. Maybe she goes on this secret date cos she knows that shud she ask permission you wont allow her. Why do u ask her what she is upto mayb she might open up to you

Reply to Tebogo
Posted by: James | 2010/04/19

I agree with Anon, have been in your shoes and all I can say is " Run Forest Run" 

Reply to James

She''s cheating for sure. Once a cheat always a cheat.