Question
Posted by: Dolla | 2011-05-06

CHEATING SPOUSE

Me and my ex broke up because of his dinking and cheating. For 3 years he stayed with this girl but regulary contact me to tell me how sorry he was and how bad the girlfriend is. Then the girl left him. He pleaded and beged and me, the idiot took him back end January 2011 he moved back in . He never stoped dinking and guest what - i found out he is cheating again AFTER ONLY ONE MONTH. Since then he is coming in and out of MY house as he wishes. Some nights he comes home 03h00 - 04h00 other nights he doesent even bother to come home. Come to shower and shave after i have left for work in the morning. We hardly talk and if i ask him what his plans is he says he will move as soon as he can find new accomodation. Well this situations upsets me a lot as lay away every night waiting to see if he comes home. I dont know what to do next. Any advise on what will be the best for me.

You broke up. FOr good reasons. Remember those. He broke his new promises, too, and is drinking and cheating again. Put his stuff in the front garden after arranging for someone to change all the locks, and get a court interdict foprbidding him from coming back to your place again. The get on with your own life

3

Posted by: Liza | 2011-05-06

I agree with Truth - kick him out. He''s only using you. If he refuses to move, put his stuff outside and change the locks while he isn''t there.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Truth | 2011-05-06

Change the locks after putting his stuff outside!

Reply to Truth