Question
Posted by: Anon for this | 2008/05/29

Cheating, marriage, karma....

My (female) boss has been dating a guy (in our line of business) for a few months. In the beginning of the year he broke up with her. She went over to his place one night, stayed over and is now pregnant, after she told him she can't conceive. Apparently this guy isn't happy but is doing the right thing, they're moving in together and she's hoping that he'll marry her. We know that she caught him, but I feel so sorry for her because last week we saw him and another woman booking a room whilst we were having a drink at the hotel's pub. Do we tell her?

She created this situation, and if, as it sounds from your message, she deliberately lied to the guy and got him to impregnate her to trick him into marriage, does she really deserve anyone's care ? Isn't this her business, and not something you should be interfering in ?

6
Posted by: enigma | 2008/06/04

Do not interfere in these affairs.It could be detrimental to your career.Simply leave it to them to sort out they own problems & secrets.

Reply to enigma
Posted by: Leez | 2008/05/29

Yip, let her knock her head on her own - sounds cruel, but it's gonna happen sooner or later.....

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Babe | 2008/05/29

Who do you think she'll believe u or him?

She will not be happy to find this out from 1 of her colleagues and to leave an anonymous note will be evn worse. Let her find out for herself - your colleague is right it is none of your business

Reply to Babe
Posted by: Aft | 2008/05/29

We're friendly, but not friends and I can't afford to damage my career. If we do it we'll leave an anonymous note on her desk. Another (male) colleague says we must leave it, it's none of our business which is true but I feel so sorry for her. He says she made her bed.

Reply to Aft
Posted by: Shooter | 2008/05/29

Anon, that is a difficult call. Are you very good friends with your boss?

if you have a friendship with her then, in the interests of your friendship...tell her, no matter what. she will probly tell you to stop lying, blah blah blah. if she is just your boss then leave an anonumous note...cos telling her could damage your current career.

Reply to Shooter
Posted by: No | 2008/05/29

Screw her, Karma is a b*tch baby deal with it!!!

Reply to No