Question
Posted by: molopo | 2011/08/12

cheating husband

after numerous affairs and the denials of what happend and me staying on up untill the last one IN SHIORT he was engaged she had an affair with married man, they spli''t he met me we got married= 35 years ago. 2003 found out about affair he said not serious only via phone i found out in 2005T that he was lying stayed with him.2010 found out again via phone bills with old ex, his excuse needed some advise, she is known in our town for breaking up marriages,thursday night asked infront of grown kids does he have anything still to hide he said no. Friday found out he had a complete different affair with the ex before 2003 round about 2000( due to a court casde) and on monday he admited they had sex but only once he said, but i know more as the person that saw them worked at the place where they booked in.i left on monday afternoon no one knows where i am I''m broken lonely first time in life not with my husband what should i do. just the thought of them having sex drives me mad please help me. we have been on both occations to the counsellor but just lies where told.

I really find it hard to understand why so many people INSIST on remaining together when they clearly don't make each other happy, and especially where one partner cheats and lies about it. He apparently takes neither the mariage nor marriage counselling seriously, and is happy with things the way they are, as this suits his selfish wishes.
See a counsellor for yourself, and plan to separate and move on, to look after your own needs, as clearly he won't do so.

1