Question
Posted by: dadi | 2011/03/24

Cheating husband

How do you deal with the cheating husband do you move on or do you stay,I am hurting so much because i found a message on my hubby''s phone and then i called the girl and she is going out with my hubby and hubby promised her that she he will leave me now i cant concentrate at all it is hurting me so badly what must i do.

There are no rules to fit every situation. Has there been one incident of cheating or has bhe been cheating for a long time and with many women ? Has he made any genuine apology and real effort to stop, or does he expect you to put up with it and to let him carry on ? Over-all, the chances are not great that he will again become a faithful and loving husband, unfortunately, and it is often best to leave him and move on. Do see a personal counsellor to help you at this time, and to help you also to work out what's best for you.

7
Posted by: moi | 2011/03/25

Leave him.
That''s the only way the hurt will subside.
If you don''t leave him, how will you find the one who deserves your love?

Reply to moi
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/25

Hi Michaela
Please do not be offended, but it is VERY serious to tell someone " Either way you have to leave him" 
Although I do agree with your argument that she should " find out if he loves the other women" , I feel one should never advise someone to leave/break a marraige.
Matters of the heart are complicated and unless one has been in the exact same position, one cannot really advise either way. One can only state the options one sees for dadi.
_eople leave a marraige so quickly.... It really is sad, we ALL make mistakes and we all deserve a second or maybe even a third chance.
If dadi did not love her man dearly, she would not have posted on this forum, she would simply have changed the locks on the doors and chucked his stuff out.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: michaela | 2011/03/25

Found out if he loves this women...if he does then you shouldnt feel bad...if he doesnt then he is just a pig......either way you have to leave him

Reply to michaela
Posted by: Romany | 2011/03/25

It is a fact that married men do not leave their wives for their " little slut on the side" .
They simply want their bread buttered on both sides....
The choice is yours nobody elses. Can you live with him after finding this out or can you not.
If you want to give it a try then you need to go for councilling and a lot of hard work is to follow.
If you do not, then kick him out and sue the girlfriend for breaking up your marraige.

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/03/24

He wanted u 2 find out -thats why he didnt delete the message.
He wants u 2 move on.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: OWO | 2011/03/24

Move on

Reply to OWO