Question
Posted by: Mpho | 2011/02/21

cheating husband

I found out that my husband was still in contact with a woman he was having an affair with, is it wise to contact her husband. I am a bit worried that the husband might snap and go on a killing spree.

Surely the primary problem is that your husband is cheating on you, again, and with the same woman ? And that can only be dealt with by discussing this with him, to try to understand why he is so disrespectful of you.
Secondly, you seem to be worried that the other woman's hysband might get violent towards your husband if and when he finds out about this ? Shouldn't it be HIM who should be worrying about this ? And why is he apparently NOt worrying about it ?

7
Posted by: Chantal | 2011/02/22

I dont understand females, I wouldnt care who it was, I would just tell him to pack his bags.... Make sure I focus on myself, get a hunky man with no attachements and live my life!

Reply to Chantal
Posted by: Gogo | 2011/02/21

if i were i was going to do it why not

Reply to Gogo
Posted by: Der | 2011/02/21

If you want to humiliate and strip your husband of dignity you do not love him. As a church goer you should know better. If you cannot forgive him you must move on. Consult your minister for advice - this does not sound like christian behaviour.

Reply to Der
Posted by: Mpho | 2011/02/21

I appreciate your honest opinion and advice. The real reason I wanted to contact the husband is to create trouble for both she and my husband. I want them to be humiliated and embarrassed. My husband has created an image of himself to friends, family and church as a God fearing and moral man &  I want to seat back and enjoy seeing his dignity being striped.

Reply to Mpho
Posted by: Lolo | 2011/02/21

Call the hubby meet with him and explain the whole situation. When it ALL started and how far you think they have GONE. Matlakala feela… … … … … … ..

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Der | 2011/02/21

Whats it got to do with the other womans husband?
Its your husband who is cheating on you, speak to him!

Reply to Der