Question
Posted by: Jill | 2010/10/11

Cheating hubby spoiled good sex

I''m so depressed dont know what to do, while my husband and I were making love he called me by his girlfriends name. I thought they stoped the affair after I found out abt it 3 months back, so I fail to understand why will he mistakenly call me by her name if they have broken up? Please help.

It is always difficult to regain trust after such an event. Your concern may not be unfounded, but rather discuss it with him before you come to any conclusions. It will be a good thing if both of you go for marriage counselling. Try a social worker or psychologist or FAMSA. Deidre= SASHA

8
Posted by: ANON!! | 2010/10/14

Who the hek can live like that?
Why would a guy who has been foudn out by mistake, stop an affair? I could never stay with someone who has deliberately chosen someone over me and knowingly hurt me in the process?
I don''t believe that someon who has cheated and been given another chance wil stop. Why would they? What reasons will they suddenly have that they didn t before?
And now u have 2 live each day checking his phone, wondering, etc. When u haven''t done a damn thing wrong. Right?
Kick the-|-to the streets!

Reply to ANON!!
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/11

That is terrible....call out Brad Pitt''s name next time you are bonking.Jokes aside,it might have been a mistake so give him the benefit.However,watch his phone etc etc rather closely.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ed | 2010/10/11

leave the loser, he dont deserve u. he''s obviously still thinking about her.

Reply to ed
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/10/11

I agree with H

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: H | 2010/10/11

Although this must be very frustrating, hurt full and putting you of sex with him, maybe it was just an accident, he could have used her name while speaking with you, it just happened per accident because up to a while ago, he was still talking to her.

Reply to H
Posted by: Jill | 2010/10/11

Wht do u mean TK? I cant be a spare wheel, I''m his wife...

Reply to Jill
Posted by: TK | 2010/10/11

He still bonking her and you are just a spare wheel.

Reply to TK
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/11

Reply to sexologist