Question
Posted by: Hurt | 2011-03-04

Cheating hubby

I accidentaly inserted my husband''s old sim card into my phone. The sim is old and no longer working. There''s saved messages on this sim and when I opened the messages I was shocked. There is this woman that my hubby was texting day and night since January last year. He was suspended at work last year March until June. He was under a lot of stress and I was phoning him and comforted him the best way I could. He was also seeking comfort from this woman. I showed him the messages and instead of being sorry and apologetic he doesnt want anything to do with me. This could have happened any other time not the time when I was so much supportive to him, going to church together, praying together etc. What do you do in this kind of situation.

Not everything that seems accidental was indeed an accident. From what you say, he is probably indignant that he feels you were snooping, and he was probably just seking additional support rather than having an actual affair. ( Though this latter depends on what else you know about the situatiojn )

3
Posted by: QQ | 2011-03-07

Agreed, not everything is accidental. You were somehow " shown"  these message on his phone.
The reasons for this can be many.
Maybe it gives you the opportunity to throw him out. Maybe it gives you tho opportunity to work together and get past these things. It is giving you an opportunity but you need to decide what it is that you want and the make it work. Do not automatically assume it is the end of things if you do not want it to be the end of things. It can be what you want it to be. YES
Why does he not want to talk? He is embarrased of being caught out and having being stupid and he is making it your fault.
The way to get his to react in the disired manner and to get this " show on the road Again"  is to stand your ground, Bitch if you have to, scream shout whatever it takes. Leave even without telling him where you are going. Let him sweat it out. Then when YOU Are ready, have a conversation and decide what YOU want. Be strong. Praying is good.

Reply to QQ

Posted by: Wot i fink | 2011-03-04

I do not think it was accidental you found this info and that you suspected him of this?
Anyway u now know he is a cheater and obviously not a good provider with his employment history!
Be thankful that he does not want anything to do with you and divorce him.

PS has anyone noticed on this site how many cheaters attend church?

Reply to Wot i fink