Question
Posted by: complete idiot | 2011-02-16

cheating dog

Iv been in a relationship with an amazing girl for 3 years now.i recently cheated on her with someone i barely knew.i dont know why i did it because my gf is gorgeous smart and funny and my friends think that im such a loser for cheating on her and i feel like one.i really do love and im afraid if i tell her she will leave me.i used a condom so i know i dont have any stds.should i tell her and risk my relashionship or not say anything and feel guilty?

Indeed, you are a loser and idiot for having cheated on a good person. And as you refer to your friends knowing, she is bound to find out before long - and better she hear it from you, and have some chance of discussing it with you, than hearing from someone else. Cat Lady makes an excellent point - presumably you blabbered about it to your friend ? Because unless the act of cheating took place in public, how would they have known about it ?
Maybe a counsellor could help you plan how to do this as kindly as possible, and with minimal risk, but choices and actions have consequences.

8
Posted by: On a pedastal | 2011-02-17

I hope that she breaks up with you. You''re a total loser. I feel sorry for your now ex-gf and I feel most sorry for those single people who will actually treat a girl properly than an a**hole like you who doesn''t know a good thing if it hit him in the face.

Reply to On a pedastal
Posted by: Heino | 2011-02-17

What people don''t know about they don''t worry about...

Reply to Heino
Posted by: complete idiot | 2011-02-17

Thank you very much for the comments and i appreciate what you are saying.i know im an idiot and i wont defend myself but i only told two of my best friends that ive known since i was in primary school and it was certaintly not to brag.i really felt terrible about it and had to tell someone.they will never tell her.they believe its up to me to sort out the mess iv made.but i certaintly appreciate your comments and i absolutely agree that im an a hole

Reply to complete idiot
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2011-02-17

You are a an absolute idiot. Would have kept it quiet and no one would be any the wiser except you but to blab it out to your friends is even more stupid. I am 71 and would rather not have known but seeing you bragged about it to your friends, I don''t know. I think you can kiss your amazing girlfriend goodbye if she finds out one way or the other. The voice of experience, my dear. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt!

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2011-02-17

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Romany | 2011-02-17

You mention " my friends think that im such a loser " ... so, she will hear about this eventually?

What do you think will be best. The truth from you or the twisted truth later from your friends?

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Mickey | 2011-02-17

1. You can tell her about the whole cheating thing and risk loosing her becuase she will never trust you again..
2. You can keep quiet and feel guilty...
If you don''t decide to tell her the truth, just bear in mind that it has a way of coming out....
Good luck...

Reply to Mickey