Question
Posted by: ANDY | 2010/10/12

CHEATING

HI,

I have been cheating to my bf 32 and i''m 26, we have been to gether for 11yrs and he find out that i''ve been sleeping with another guy. he was angry at first but he forgive me and said he loves so much to lose me and i felt so bad about it. he said he enjoys me and he is so sure that no gal cn give sex like me. He confessed that he slept with another gal months ago at some party, ws one nite stand, i forgave him.

Before i cheated, our sex life was so boring, actually everything was out, no romance no forplay before sex. After the cheating he is so loving, asked me why did i do that and i expalined to him that he was not there for me and negleted me, i was lonely evry time.

But now we so close than anything else, have sex 3 - 4 times a day with a good for play. I love him so much for that.

Has anyone of you been ito that situation, after you cheated to your partner he/ she forgives you and become close to you than before...?

Just keep in mind the initial reason for the breakdown in trust and faithfulness did not disappear when the sex behaviour changed. It may become 'boring' again. It is important to consult a professional and work through this. Deidre - SASHA.

6
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/13

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Whena | 2010/10/12

Now children play nice!

Reply to Whena
Posted by: Sies | 2010/10/12

jou fokken slet

Reply to Sies
Posted by: Teac | 2010/10/12

How the hell is your spelling.

Reply to Teac
Posted by: sam | 2010/10/12

wow i wish that was true with all relationships. Although i must admit when my husband - at the time boyfriend cheated on me, the thought of him cheating on me kinda turned me on? not sure why but it did bring us closer together, i was scared he would do it again. Not sure tho tricky one...

Reply to sam

Is this a question for the sexologist?