Question
Posted by: anon | 2010-06-29

cheating

i was dating my boyfriend for a year and a half till he cheated on me and lied about it. belived him till i cought then=m at his place after tht he told us tht he loved us both and i decided to end things between us.............after a month he calls me to tell me tht he lives with his grl and wanted he to tell me coz he did''nt want me to hear it frm any1 else..........he started to write me sms stating tht how much he misses me and is sori for wht happnd, wnts us back together but i never replied to one of the sms and then he sarted to visit me almost every weekend and once slept over but nothing happnd............we broke up for about 8 months befor gving him a chnce again and we are still dating til now............he even tried to kill him self coz stated in the letter tht i was one of the reason he did it.........was i wrng to get back with him coz sometimes it feels like it and he says it everytime a tell him how i feel regaurding the cheating and sayy tht never again shall he lose me again coz he learnt the hard way............am i stupid or wht?

So, you know, for sure, that he is a cheat and a liar. And he makes very lame excuses, and avoids taking personal responsibility for his choices and actions.
Why do you sound so absolutely passive ? Why was he allowed to visit you and stay at your place, as though you had no choice in the matter ? Why on earth would yopu choose to give him another chance ? And then he claims to have tried suicide manipulatively, and tried to make you feel guilty about this ?
Are you stupid or what ? Well, it's not "what"

3
Posted by: Ya | 2010-06-30

Stupid

Reply to Ya
Posted by: PP | 2010-06-29

U are stupid, its your life , a zebra doesnt change its colours

Reply to PP