Question
Posted by: Wonder | 2010/06/15

Cheating

I''m just wondering...how do I know if my wife is cheating on me? What signs must I look for?

Dear Wonder

I am sorry but I don't have an answer for you. Perhaps you need to consider some relationship or couple therapy?

6
Posted by: Mara | 2010/06/17

Hi Wonder
It''s difficult but there are some suspicious signs
She''ll avoid your eye contact,avoid sex with you,avoid bath with you.Avoid going out with you &  her older children.Some changes at her work place that affects her arrival at home
She''ll prefer to sleep with pyjamas bcoz she thinks smell might be a bit different.Lastly she''ll be so jealous of you bcos she thinks you are doing what she is doing.

Reply to Mara
Posted by: Investigator | 2010/06/17

Hi. You have to start being observant but not paranoid or you will miss out on important signs and signals.

1) Has she coIoled off in the sex dept, blaming herself not you for her reluctance to have sex. " It''s my fault not yours"  but does nothing to rectify the situation..?

2) Is she suddenly finding extra reasons for " visiting a sick friend"  " working late"  "  getting together with the girls"  etc.?

3) It may sound gross, but check out her undies after she has returned from one of the above. She may not have been able to wash afterwards and you may be able to detect the odour of semen.

4) Is she suddenly started to talk about some male at the office who is " so successful"  "  has a good body"  " dresses fashionably"  or appears to have answers to you and your wifes personal problems that indicates she has been discussing your personal life with some guy.

5) Check the phone and the way she uses it, ie walks out of earshot of you or talks very softly and is reluctant to indicate who she was talking to , or is always on the phone texting or speaking.

If you suspect her, either get an investigator onto her tail (figuratively) or do it yourself, hopefully catching her out and when you do, kick her sorry arse out of your life !!

Reply to Investigator
Posted by: happened to me | 2010/06/15

Read my sms after she had borrowed my phone. Saw that she was having an affair.

Check out her sms inbox and sent.

Also look at the log file

Reply to happened to me
Posted by: XXX | 2010/06/15

Besides the obvious by touching/feeling her shortly after it has happened,you should look out for strange phone calls/text''s etc.
She might also be spending more time away from you and not answering her phone.She could also be dressing smarter and doing her hair more often.
Hope this helps and that you find she is not having an affair.
All the best

Reply to XXX
Posted by: alex | 2010/06/15

geez dude, what makes you think she is cheating? is she not talking to you? is her phone always off at odd hours? have you found anything that suggests she is cheating?

Reply to alex
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/15

Dear Wonder

Reply to sexologist