Posted by: soso | 2009-04-04

Please help me beacuse I suspect that my husband is cheating because last time he forgot his cellphone at home,then I checked on it.I found an sms from a woman asking money from him.When I asked him,he was so furious saying that I must leave his phone alone because it is his and said that he thinks that I am having an affair and keep on saying that I am like his ex-girlfriends and I am obsessed.We have been married for 10years but I can say it was not easy .I am fearing this killer disease and I am confused.

Check the archives of this forum, as we have discussed cell-phones and cheating so very many times. It is indeed suspicious --- there could be other reasons for some woman to ask him for money, but for him to then get so cross and accuse YOU of cheating, sounds like the reactions of a cheater. DO get HIV/ AIDS tested ; and consider telling him that you are reluctant to have sex with him until he has also been tested, and uses condoms