Posted by: confused | 2009-03-25

why do people cheat on thier partners even if they are happy?

I'm sure other readers, with loads of experiences of being cheated on, will have some useful comments for you.

Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-03-26

I am have been married for 6 years. My husband started drinking heavy even during the week. I needed attention, I did' nt wana come home to a drunk husband every night.I needed someone to talk to and to show me love. No doubt he does love me, I am attrative and I start cheatingI know its wrong but now I think I am inlove with my lover he does' nt know it yet, but things happen if you have a partner that does' nt give you attention at all. I had such alot of bad news over the two years and my husband was always out drinking with his friends whenever I had problems, He never supported me. Now that I told him I want a divorce, I want my freedom and there is enough evidence that I am cheating on him ( he saw it on my phone) So why do people cheat you ask,LIke me I never got the support that I need, sexaul attraction is down the drain.

Reply to Flower 1980
Posted by: anon | 2009-03-26

I have no idea why people cheat. if there is something wrong in a relationship with someone you say you love, why not fix it. ithink it' s just being selfish to lie and cheat on the person you say you love. if people were thinking first of the consequesnces of their actions, they would not delibarately hurt others like that. I say why not get out of a relationship if you are not happy anymore instead of stringing two or more people along until you get cuoght and then apologise. this is another thing I don' t get, when people apologise after getting cought cheating, what does it mean? are they sorry they got cought or sorry they lied and cheated? i think it' s pure selfishness and thinking of one' s 5minutes happiness at whatever cost

Reply to anon
Posted by: NAY | 2009-03-26

i feel your hurt.i dont want to sound too religous, but i found that if people followed the laws laid down by God in His commandments, then these type of things would not occur. Men are easily mislead.they are too weak.dont get me wrong but woman go astray too.but we bounce right back &  quickly realise our faults &  fix it.its called having a conceance. always talk to your partner.try new things.make time alone for one another.if you have kids then you obviously have to share your attention among the kids &  your partner.they become selfish &  want undivided attention &  that is when they go out &  cheat with someone who can give them that.

Reply to NAY