Posted by: miko | 2009-03-25

My girlfriend and I had a fight a month ago and now recently she does not want to make love to me anymore because she now says she does not like sex. Would it be she is cheating on me as I do not see her as frequent as before. Please advice.

Its impossible for us to guess whether or not she is cheating. Of course it's always posible, but there could be other reasons --- there could be different reasons, including illness, either physicial or psychological, that make her less interested in sex, or she might still be brooding about that fight. How about some sessions of couples counselling to sort out what is happening ?

Posted by: Kelly | 2009-03-25

You guys think things should just go back to normal.
Well argue over and done with and lets have sex again.
It dsnt work like that!
The issues need to be sorted out for things to return to normal.
She is most probably still fuming about whatever it is you guys argued about or its still bothering her that there was no solution.
We can' t just move on and have sex when things aren' t resolved.

Reply to Kelly