Posted by: Anne | 2009-02-10

Is kissing someone else considered to be cheating?

There are no standards. Only you can decide what YOUR standards are and what you will or will not tollerate

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-02-12

Hi there Anne  I would say it depends firstly on who U r kissing, then what the reason is for kissing + what type of kissing. We have freinds that we only see every few months, we kiss when we meet. I loooooove intimate kissing - smooching sessions, very sensual but ONLY with my hubby.Yes I might be 59 but still just looooove sex - only with him. If either of us would do this type of kissing with someone else I would consider it cheating. Regards.

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: why? | 2009-02-11

I you read the byble you would now that even desireing someone else is a since an it is the same as cheating in my eyes

Reply to why?
Posted by: Gecho | 2009-02-10

I would say yes, will you like it if your man kiss another woman is the question

Reply to Gecho