Question
Posted by: Jaqui | 2009-01-29

Cheating

I see on one post you wrote that people who' s partners are not cheating on them, don' t write to you, but that there is a LOT of cheating going on.

I just wanted to tell you that my Husband of 4 years is NOT cheating on me, phones and smses me regularly during the day, takes me to lunch during the week if he gets the opportunity to, and comes straight home to spend the evening with me every night.

I have a wonderfull husband.

See, I wrote to you? Just thought I' d inform you - some of us have happy marraiges?

Hallelujah ! thanks for the cheering message ! Of course I know there are splendid people of both sexes who don't cheat, but have you noticed how, lately, almost every second message seems to be about a cheater ?
And of course you have a wonderful husband --- because he has a wonderful wife !

7
Posted by: manda | 2009-01-30

I also have a husband that doesn' t cheat....There are good men out there....I have been married for 9 years already and my husband still tells me he loves me everyday.....

Reply to manda
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-01-29

Down that road

Why is your husband not major cheating and yours major cheating. What is the difference.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Down that road | 2009-01-29

We' ve been married 10 years this year, last year my DH cheated for the second time, not major cheating. However 4 years ago I did the same, mine was major. All and all this brought us closer than ever, Everyone goes through a bad patch, it all depends on how you handle and work on it. We were both at fault verytime. Things go missing, don' t let them go missing!

Reply to Down that road
Posted by: Shaz | 2009-01-29

I' m really happy for you Jacqui and I sincerely hope that yours is a happy one till you are old and grey.

CS does have a point though, every other post you read on here is about cheating, it is almost becoming a norm, and to be quite frank, no one ever thinks their partner is cheating on them till it happens, I' m sure all the other ppl that have been cheated on used to think like you do till it hit them. I' m not saying your will head down that road but as the saying goes, never say never especially where another human being is concerned!.

All the best to you!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Lemon | 2009-01-29

I' m so glad for you!!! 4 Years ago I felt the same way!

Reply to Lemon
Posted by: Anon too | 2009-01-29

Hi Jaqui

I must agree with you there are some of us who have happy marriages. We do have out tiffs but try and sort it out. There is no such thing as a perfect marriage but not all of us have to go outside the marriage to get some comfort. If you take time you will find all the qualities in your mate that made you love him/her in the first place. It is too easy to make excuses and say he or she does not understand me, don' t give me enough sex or don' t give me enough romance.

It is time to take a look at yourself and start working on yourself the rest will follow. The problem with us is we like to blame others for our faults. Remember, if God is no. 1 in your marriage and you can resist temptation (which come to both partners) you can have a good marriage.

Anon sound very jealous and don' t listen to her. Sour grapes. May God bless your marriage and those of all the readers.

Reply to Anon too
Posted by: anon | 2009-01-29

he can do all of those things but still cheat, nogal a ' wonderfull'  husband one day u will be writing on divorce forum lady using different names,but we will advice u accordingly

Reply to anon