Question
Posted by: christie | 2011-02-15

Cheater?

i have a problem with my bf of two years.one of my friends told me that when we started dating he was chatting to other girls on mxit so naturally i got a bit concrned and i invited him on mxit using my other sim.i flirted with him and we stared to get sexual(he didnt know it was me)because i wanted to see how far he would take it.it got so far as him sending pics of his penis and talking about meeting and asking if he had to have sex with this " other woman"  if it would stay a secret.i recently lost 20kgs but im wondering if its enough.maybe he still finds me un attractive?please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help

What amazes me, is that you worry about whether YOU are attrative to him - considering that he is advertising with pictures of his penis, and while you know he is keen to cheat with the person he thinks you are online, you have no way of knowing how many others he may be cheating with - what I can't understand is how youm can find HIM attractive ?
For Pete's sake have pride in yourself and dump him, and find someone who appreciates his good fortune in having you as a friend - mand leave this guy sadly mailing off those pictures and trying to find others to cheat with

4
Posted by: P | 2011-02-16

Die ou wil met enig iemand rond f.o.k. en jy stuur hom nie dadelik in sy moer in nie?

Reply to P
Posted by: Mickey | 2011-02-15

Run as fast as you can....

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: rob | 2011-02-15

Be afraid......be very afraid for he is a cheater. sending pics of his penis to the " other woman"  shows that he is a chancer!!

Reply to rob