Question
Posted by: kgomotso | 2010/03/02

cheater

my babydaddy is cheating and has always cheated and i sstill love him so much, ive tried everything to make him happy but is not working, do you think am living a dream by thinking he is my future hubby?

I suspect that babydaddies quite often cheat, as they have not formally committed themselves to the mother(s) of their child(ren). Why do you see it as necessary for you to to :everything" to make HIM happy, when he doesn't seem to be prepared to do even the basic fidelity thing to make YOU happy ? And as he gets everything he apparently wants right now - why would he want to marry you ?
As qwerty points out, your apparent desperation to please him, and you acceptance of his cheating tells him it's OK to do as he pleases, and that marriage is unnecessary.

3
Posted by: Marvus | 2010/03/03

Sometimes it is difficult to know beyond reasonable doubt if men are cheating or not.The fact that you know we trust you have concrete evidence that supports your allegations.If thats the case i would personally say dumb the bastard,he doesnt deserve you

Reply to Marvus
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/03/02

It rather sounds like you are living a nightmare. Cheating once is too many in my opinion. He probably doesn''t see anything wrong with his behaviour, because you keep allowing it. (you sticking with him tells him that he can cheat as much as he wants and you''ll always be waiting in the wings)

Be strong for your own and for your child''s sake! No one deserves the life you''re describing. Leave him - there ARE other good men out there.

Reply to qwerty