Posted by: Allieb | 2009-01-14

Cheated over 10 times in 2 years

My bf and have been 2gether for 2 years and he cheated me over 10 times. I love him so much and always had hope that one day he will change. We fight everyday over woman issues lately. Last month I discovered that he was on his game again I caught him with a woman and promised that it will never happened again and even went to pastor and we went for counselling and even started going to church with me but last Sunday I found that a week after the incident he went back to patch up things with that woman and they' ve been 2gether.

He said sorry and Last week Tuesday he called me and she was there and he told me that he just spoken to her and they' ve decided to let go but this morning I discovered that he' s been seeing her I made peace with it he loves her but I really love him how do I let go how do I deal with situation.

That's a whole lot of cheating, and is hardly loveable or excusable. Why would he change ? He has everything he wants, including automatic forgiveness when he cheats. You know his promises are worthless --- he has proved that to you 10 or 11 times. I doubt whether he actually loves her, but nothing about his behaviour suggests that he really loves you. Why do you insist on loving him ?

Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-01-15

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Refbabe | 2009-01-14

bitch let go of a son of bitch and get u another but better son of a bitch

Reply to Refbabe
Posted by: Lizzie | 2009-01-14

He doesn' t love you, let him go!

Reply to Lizzie
Posted by: what' s his name | 2009-01-14

let him go - he he he hehehhhhhhhheeeeeee!!! That guy was an angel from the devil!!!!! i don' t know how i survived!

Reply to what&#39 s his name
Posted by: Let him go! | 2009-01-14

What'  s his name, hehheheheh ehehhe!!!

Reply to Let him go!
Posted by: girl | 2009-01-14

Once a cheater always a cheater.....will not go away! Find a man that will love u only!

Reply to girl

this sounds like someone i used to date by the name of Jabu? i am greateful that he' s someone else' s problem now!!!

Reply to what&#39 s his name
Posted by: Wait | 2009-01-14

Wait for him to give u AIDS before u leave him,because he sure will give u something soon.He loves her......and not u anymore.Talk abt stupid woman.

Reply to Wait