Question
Posted by: evil | 2011/04/04

Cheated

I gave up drinking for so long because I''m bipolar and it interferes with my meds and my entire life anyway. I''m an alcoholic.

My BF went to away over the weekend for a wedding.
Was alone on Saturday and just thought I''d take the day off and drink... and watch tv and stay inside (so I don''t drive drunk).
Long story short tho, I ended up sleeping with someone else.
That''s why I don''t drink becos I get OUT OF HAND and another personality comes out!!!!

I am wrong and hideous and stupid, no question.
And of course I''m going to have to tell him. I will NOT be able to live with myself with this inside me, living a lie everyday.

So how do I do it so he undertands that I''M the screw up and he did nothing to deserve this and I''m sorry.
Whether he forgives me or not is up to him (actually if it was the other way around I''d definitely end the relationship, so he very well may do so also, TOTALLY understandable).

It will hurt him when I tell him. How do I do it in the most respectful way possible?
I''ll get whatever I deserve, but he doesn''t deserve this.

I''m going to AA and fixing my life with or without him by my side, how do I say I''m sorry for hurting him tho? How do I do it? I''m shaking as I write this... my love. I am so sorry. You deserve better

OK, you have made a wise decision not to drink, for all the right reasons, and, if I understand what you say, simply because your bf was away briefly for a reasonable reason, you CHOSE to spend a day drinking ? Were there not other, better alternatives available ?
And it had one of the entirely predictable results ( though I wonder, if you decided to stay at home while drunk so as to avoid drunk driving ( applause !) how did you come to sleep with someone else ? An uncommonly friendly burglar ? Shouldn't you have, just as prudently as staying home, have locked the door and stayed home alone ? Who was able to take advantage of your vulnerability ?
As to how to tell your bf, presumably something along the lines of just what you said here, would work ? You express your frustration with yourself, and your regret, and your love for him, very adequately.

3

Posted by: lol | 2011/04/04

You are not hurting him if you dnt tell him.

To answer your q? There is no easy way of telling someone that you f...d sum1 else and you enjoyed it.

Reply to lol

How did you cheat and sleep with someone else when you were meant to stay at home. Did you phone someone to coem over. Rather switch your phone off next time